Move over, Ms L!

Hi all, wondering why you are looking at this jumbled up page? This is due to the fact that Facebook didn't like our url since it starts with wog, so we have been forced to move the blog. This was some time ago, and we have placed a script which would automatically send you to our new location. Obviously, this hasn't worked for all of you, since we have just finished moderating some of your comments which appeared on this site recently, and not on our new (and improved!) site. So what we're saying is head on over to our new site, and update your bookmarks!

Friday 9 November 2012

Unboxing The Beatles Remastered Stereo Vinyls

6 comments:

Urchinn said...

I did enjoy that! Nice preview to a package I can't wait to see in my hands.
Thanks

Stephane said...

I'm eagerly waiting next thursday to be delivered but I do hope the mono box will contain the records as they should be, reproduced like the original ones...

James Peet said...

The question is this; do I open up the records and play them? I can't decide. I bought the usb "apple" in 2009 and so have the 24-bit flac recordings. Just wondering how good these records sound!

Stephane said...

I'm impatiently waiting to tell. I've read in Yellow-sub.net ( in french) some reviews about the listening experience.

It looks good. The sound is "softer" but very clear, all details are comfortably caught by the ear.

To summarize the feeling expressed by the listeners, I'd say they experienced a "warmer" sound.
The records they bought were "Let It Be" & the White Album.

wogew said...

Here's an interesting article with several "Beatles experts" (with at least one of our readers) testing the old vinyl, the Mobile Fidelity vinyl and the new vinyl: Chicago Tribune.

Tammy said...

Worst unboxing ever :-)